Sunday 18 September 2011

First Animations Ever!

And now, without further ado, I give you my first two animations ever!

First is the bouncing ball. Twenty frames, overall I like the path and don't need to be changing too much when I do the final version. I do want to tweak the impact of the bounces a tiny bit, and I'll be working with the background in the second animation, not this one.



And my second ever animation, the lovely bowling ball of minor doom. 65 frames in this one, will probably be closer to 70 in the final. Really, looking at it now I don't hate it as much as I did when I first scanned it in. There are absolutely quite a few things to fix, but this was a very rough pencil test after all.

It is exciting to see your drawings, even those of a simple circle, become a simple few seconds of animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment